Practice Schedule for April – May
- Monday at MRSS –
- Tuesday at WSS – training in the fitness gym
- Wednesday at MRSS
- Thursday at WSS – training in the fitness gym
- Friday at MRSS – (no throwing coach on Fridays)
- *Coquitlam Classic, Percy Perry Stadium, Coquitlam. Thursday, April 6th, This meet usually starts at 4pm and runs into the evening.
- Nick-Wilkes-Schedule-2017-First-Draft-Feb-21st (1). Wednesday, April 12th, This is our own meet and it runs from 3:15 until about 7:30
- *Upper Fraser Valley Championships, Rotary Stadium in Abbotsford. Wednesday, May 3rd and Thursday May 4th, The Wednesday usually begins around 2:30pm and ends around 7 pm. The Thursday usually starts at 8:45 am and ends at 5:00 pm.
- **Fraser Valley Championships Percy Perry Stadium, Coquitlam. Monday, May 15th 3pm-9pm/Tuesday May16th 3pm-9pm,/Thursday, May 18th- 9am-4:30pm Students usually attend this meet only on the days they compete. This is an elimination meet and must be attended by all qualifying athletes so check your calendar now please.
- ***BC Championships, McLeod Stadium, Langley – Thursday June 1st, 3pm-8pm / Friday June 2nd 8:30am-7pm / Saturday, June 3rd, 8:30am-5:30 pm. Students usually attend this meet only on the days they compete. This is the culmination of our team’s season. Please check calendar to assure you’re available
* This event is open to all athletes. Athletes must attend the Upper Fraser Valley Championships in order to try and qualify for the Fraser Valley Championships.
**Only athletes who have qualified will be eligible for this meet. Athletes who attend the Fraser Valley Championships will be trying to qualify for Provincial Championships
*** Only athletes who have qualified will be eligible for this meet.